Consist’s cloud services – speed up your digitalization
Over the past few years, the advancing digital transformation in companies has triggered a wave of IT modernization – from IT legacy systems to modern and cloud-based IT systems. The majority of companies in Germany consider use of the cloud to be a key part of fast digitalization in their business processes.
We fully support you with moving your business applications into the cloud and implementing new digital business ideas.
Cloud infrastructures – the basis for digital products
Complex and wide-ranging IT landscapes which impede simple data exchange between different systems are one thing standing in the way of digitalization. A solution for this is setting up a cloud infrastructure step by step. This then serves as the standardized basis for developing and operating digital products with open interfaces.
According to a survey by Bitkom Research, the majority of German companies regards use of the cloud as a considerable contribution towards faster digitalization – especially for the following cases of application:
- Developing digital business models
- Carrying out agile projects
- Developing digital sales and services channels
One reason for this is the fact that the general advantages of using the cloud are of particularly high impact in these scenarios:
- Improved availability and scalability of IT systems
- Cost savings
- Improved agility, flexibility and the ability to integrate IT processes
- Simple use of resources (e.g. highly available databases, data analysis tools, SaaS offers), which are difficult and costly to provide on-premises
- Increased developer productivity (e.g. fast, temporary provision of test systems)
Merging to an overall system in the cloud
One of the main challenges when changing over to a cloud operating model is merging the individual, inhomogeneous IT systems (on-premises, cloud) into an overall system. Based on the experience gathered from our client projects over the past years, Consist has developed a range of services that supports companies on their way toward an overall system in the cloud.