Splunk – the data platform
Splunk is a platform for central log management, monitoring, and reporting, and is based on Big Data technology.
Data from business processes or the IT infrastructure can be captured physically, virtually, or in the Cloud.
Splunk enables the cross-system search of all real-time and historical data from a central location.
Managing and analyzing large amounts of data – the basis for the future
Use all the data – operational intelligence next level
The majority of companies operate with 20% of the data available to them. Discover what it means to tap the potential of the remaining 80% and reach a new level of operational intelligence. With real-time business insights it is always possible to be one step ahead of the competition and attackers.
Speed up response many times over
Give your departments a comprehensive view of all processes and IT incidents, break open silos, and reduce your mean time to resolution many times over. All data can be correlated, enriched, and visualized using graphics (dashboards) and reports.
Use Splunk to solve application problems and examine security incidents within minutes instead of within days or even months, to monitor your IT infrastructure, to prevent slowing or downtime in services, and to achieve compliance at a lower cost.
"Splunk significantly increases the efficiency of organizations – with considerably higher productivity, lower costs, and new insights that leave the competition in the dust."
Immerse yourself in the data world of Splunk!
We offer you in 2019 two different workshop series in different cities to choose from:
Splunk4Rookies - learn the basics of using Splunk
Deep Dive - an in-depth workshop for participants with previous knowledge
Splunk security portfolio for every aspect of your security processes
Splunk uses existing machine data for the documentation (GDPR, German IT Security Act, ISO, KRITIS, German Supervisory Requirements for IT in Financial Institutions (Bankaufsichtliche Anforderungen an die IT, BAIT), the German Supervisory Requirements for IT in Insurance Undertakings (Versicherungsaufsichtliche Anforderungen an die IT, VAIT), PCI DSS) of specified technical and organizational procedures.
We advise you on how to define suitable controls and monitor them.
Depending on company requirements, Splunk offers suitable security solutions that range from standard monitoring to the leading SIEM system on the market.
Splunk Enterprise, Splunk Enterprise Security. or Splunk's PCI app are tools that we successfully use with our customers in combination with consulting services.
With Phantom, Splunk offers further automation and thus cost optimization. This SOAR can also be used to automate the processing of security incidents.
Playbooks predefined by our consultants streamline processing.
Machine learning and predictive analytics functions open up new possibilities
Don't allow critical security scenarios to develop in the first place
Detect anomalies early or even in advance and avoid costly outages of your IT and business processes.
Improve asset management with proactive maintenance
We will show you how you can use Splunk to identify trends and specific patterns and automatically adjust threshold values using self-learning models.
Optimize business processes by learning from changed market conditions
Improve your user and customer experience and get the help of Splunk certified Consist consultants to model your own algorithms that meet your SLA requirements.
Consulting service that also assumes project responsibility
Consist is proud to have not only the most certified consultants in the DACH region, but also the best consulting team in the DACH region.
Many firefighting projects have led to a basis of trust on the customer side, with the result that Consist is regarded as a trusted advisor and the customer is prepared to take further steps with Consist towards ITSI (IT service intelligence/process optimization in the context of digitalization) or IoT in the industrial and manufacturing sector thanks to our excellent core Splunk knowledge.
Due to additional internal training courses within Consist, our consultants are more familiar with the depths of the Splunk product and can thus advise companies even more efficiently. This is confirmed by the fact that Consist is a leader in the Splunk community and also in the number of "SplunkTrust" members.
As one of Splunk's few partners, Consist is in a position to provide integrated support for the customer's Splunk environment after the project, opening up further perspectives for your company. Our repertoire includes the design of scalable platform architectures as well as the integration of legacy systems. From license sales to structurally optimized large-scale projects, Consist always places particular importance on a trusting and open cooperation.